The Judges Conference mission is:
- to provide an independent voice on behalf of Massachusetts judges to improve the administration of justice
- to advance the interests of judges in obtaining fair and equitable compensation and benefits
- to promote safe, clean and healthy work environments for judges, employees and the public
- to promote the professional development of judges through educational programs, professional conferences and gatherings, and judicial exchange programs with judges from other jurisdictions and countries
- to promote public confidence in the courts
- to preserve an independent judiciary, and
- to promote respect for the rule of law
Judge Matthew J. Machera discussing drug court diversion programs with Chelsea District Court staff and community partners.
Superior Court Judge Robert Rufo (sitting in Barnstable Superior Court 2017)
Waltham District Court First Justice Gregory C. Flynn (1951-2022)
Please contact us with any questions.